What would be the cost to your business if you lost your critical data?
A managed backup solution from Arina Technologies Inc, IT Outsourcing company, ensures that all files are automatically backed up as frequently as every 60 minutes if needed. And it will likely cost less than your monthly phone bill. So, how much is your data worth? Nowadays data backup became a part of every company cyber security protection plan.
Your business data is the lifeblood of your company and the amount you are collecting and storing is growing all the time. Imagine the impact if you lost a day’s data, a week’s data, a year’s data, due to inadequate or infrequent back-up processes. What would happen, could you recover?
Global ransomware survey 2017:
- Canada ranked fourth-most vulnerable country to ransomware
- Of 125 anonymous Canadian organizations, 72% reported being the victim of a cyber-attack, and of those, 35% were identified as ransomware attacks.
- According to the federal government, about 70% of Canadian businesses have been victims of cyber attacks and the average cost is $15,000 per incident.
Benefits of Managed Backup
- Low Cost of Ownership. A fully managed data backup and restore solution for the same or less than a capital purchase that you have to manage yourself.
- Total Peace of Mind. Thanks to centralized management and monitoring by our team, you can rest assured that your business data is safe and being handled by experts. Which means you can focus on your business.
- Reduce Your Day-to-Day Operating Costs. While most solutions require full backups periodically or in some cases daily, our solution only requires an initial full backup then from that point stores only incremental file changes. Saving you money in storage space, data transfer costs and server load.
- Safeguard Business Information. Since the solution takes backups in terms of changes, you will be able to recover files, even older revisions.
- Ensure Business Continuity. Backup your most critical business applications to ensure that you can get quick access to restore systems that would have the most impact to your day-to-day operations if they were down.
- Increase Productivity and Decrease Downtime. With our rapid restore capabilities, we will minimize the costs associated with lost productivity and downtime.
- Detailed Reporting Information. No longer will you be unsure of how well your data is protected. We will provide you with reports monthly that let you know that your data is safe!
We offer Advanced Backup Solution for our customers:
- full computer backup to protect your intellectual assets from malware
- regularly daily backups to save your newly added information.
- disaster recovery solution to restore your business sensitive data after hack attacks and unauthorized access to your data.
- Less storage space required
- Less bandwidth needed
- Recover to dissimilar hardware if needed
- Back up more data in less time
- Minimize downtime with faster restore times
- Restore a single file or a complete volume from any point in time you have data backed up
- Centralized NOC Management and Monitoring by our engineering team
- Detailed monthly reports on backup status
- Regular backups minimize business downtime in the event of a data loss
- Backups are always scheduled and managed by experts