Online Meetings and Video Conferencing Made Easy
Hold face to face meetings at the click of the button! How? Video Conferencing, is an easy-to-use web conferencing solution that transforms the way you communicate and collaborate within your company and with customers. Save time and money by hosting your meetings online.
Say Goodbuy To Plug-ins With Web Conferencing
Video Conferencing uses WebRTC technology to enable video and voice communications to take place through the internet browser. Participants can now seamlessly join meetings without the need to download any additional plug-ins.
- Schedule a video conference on the spot, or elevate an ongoing call
- Clientless using WebRTC
- One-click conferencing
- Individual Video Conferencing call link for each user
Save Time & Money with Feature-Rich Web Conferencing
Today online meetings need more than video – presentations must be high definition and crisp audio quality as if you were there. Share your screen to demo software, or point users to a particular website using the co-browsing feature. Classroom features, such as surveying and feedback, allow you to keep your audience engaged. Assist your customers by offering them Remote Control of their PC and hand over the meeting control to another participant.
- Visualize a sales pitch with video
- Host effective webinars using the classroom features
- Assist customers with screen sharing and remote control
- Impress your audience with perfect quality presentations
Online Meetings for all – Unlimited Users, One Low Price
Say goodbye to clunky and unprofessional account sharing, and hefty per month, per user subscriptions. Give personal access to Video Conference for one low yearly price to the whole company. Now anyone can create a meeting at any time via his personal online meeting account.
- Unlimited users – No per user fees
- One low yearly fee for up to 250 participants
- Launch meetings from the web portal, 3CX client, or Outlook
- Personal Click2Meet URLs for each user
- Τry the integrated version or the on-premise